Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Henry Eyring: Come Unto Christ

I love this talk. Elder Eyring talks about Coming Unto Christ. It has inspiried me and I wanted to post it for anyone who wants to take a few minutes to listen to it. It was recorded a while ago, so there is no video - but please listen to it and let me know what you think


Also - this is the best rendition of Come Thou Font Of Every Blessing I have ever heard. I know it is old school 1980's BYU (as you can tell by the hair) but I really love it. This is with out question my favorite hymn.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad you posted these videos. This talk by President Eyring is actually one of my favorite talks. Every time I hear it I am inspired to be better and to reach for new heights in my life. Also, I love Mack Wilberg's arrangement of Come Thou Fount. It is incredibly powerful and invites the spirit every time I hear it! I was involved in a huge inaugural party at the U where we sung this and it even invited the spirit on that campus ;)

Kit said...

I love that talk by Henry B. Eyring. I am always feeling the tug to reach higher and become a true disciple of Christ. Sometimes I feel like I make it more complex than it really is. It was so good to hear Elder Eyring speak on his tender emotions and how life can be so much sweeter than we can ever imagine if we allow the Spirit to be our constant companion and turn completely to Christ. Thanks for posting this.

Cooper Squared said...

One of my favorite talks as well. I cannot hear it enough!

Unknown said...

hey could you post the come unto christ by henry b eyring again?